Citytech is a global financial technology company specializing in developing products for financial inclusion, convenience, and freedom. Our company ...
Citytech is a global financial technology company specializing in developing products for financial inclusion, convenience, and freedom. Our company incorporates Fintech experts and talented young minds with a collective vision to provide financial accessibility to the unbanked people using advanced digital solutions. We are a team of software engineers, artistic designers and a top level of management.
Our team is specialized and well versed in all well known technologies. We are well positioned to offer services in verticals like banking and finance as well as horizontally in the areas of system development and integration, strategic business solutions and consulting. Mostly, we are focused on financial markets for process automation and alternative payment delivery channels. We are working very closely with banks of high repute here in Nepal.
Position: Business Development Officer (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Sales / Public Relations
- Job Location Pokhara
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 1 year
- Expiry date 2023-12-12
- Vehicle License Yes
- Two/Four Wheeler Require TWO-WHEELER
- Skills Communication skills, Microsoft Office, Marketing, Business Development, Delivery Presentation
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.