Position: Marketing Officer (Recent Job)
- No. of Openings 4 Openings
- Job Category Sales / Public Relations
- Job Location Kathmandu DistrictJyatha,Kantipath,Kathmandu
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-09-30
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Sales and Marketing, English Typing and Speaking, Communication skills, Customer Service
- Establish client base of different domestic and international groups through outside and inside marketing effort for the purpose of securing business for Travel to ensure that predetermined sales expectations were met or exceeded
- Responsible for correspondence(inbound/outbound/ticketing/VISA), negotiate and prepare contract
- Meet with the potential clients, describe about the travel products, convert it into sales and distribute the company’s brochure as well.
- Conduct sales calls and convince clients for the purchase of travel products (VISA, ticketing and Inbound/Outbound tour packages).
- Correspondence, marketing and follow up with existing and potential clients(domestic/international).
- Update the travel products in all the company’s social medias. Also, create awareness to the client’s worldwide by marketing and promoting our company to new or niche markets, and then sell travel products and tour packages.
- Implement innovative ideas such as digital marketing (SEO, website handling) for promoting business.
- Worked with the sales and marketing team and generated new ideas that promote trips
- Should have knowledge of digital marketing
- Delivered sales presentations, ensuring the content is consistent with other marketing communications and personalized to the nature of the clients.
- Fluent English speaking with convincing skill and excellent written communication are required with Knowledge of other languages an advantage.
- Organized and attended meetings and marketing events when needed.