Kalash Services Pvt. Ltd. a state-of-the-art contact center mainly caters to the growing importance of providing Omni-channel customer support to local ...
Kalash Services Pvt. Ltd. a state-of-the-art contact center mainly caters to the growing importance of providing Omni-channel customer support to local and international clients.
Position: Customer Service Representative - ISP companies (Commercial Banks, Insurance Companies) (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 100 Openings
- Job Category Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service
- Job Location Kathmandu
- Job Level Entry Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Intermediate
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience Fresher
- Expiry date 2022-11-15
- Vechicle License Motorcycle, Scooter, Moped
- Two/Four Wheeler Require TWO-WHEELER
- Skills Communication skills, Microsoft Office, Customer Service
- Manage incoming calls in a timely manner;
- Handle customer inquiries and provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handle customer complaints; obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes;
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits;
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation;
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication by identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Shift: Evening & Night shift (2pm to 10pm / 10pm to 6am)
- Intermediate or Bachelor's running in reklated field.
- Ability to use computers & MS-Office.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills, Phone voice.
- Comfortable working in shifts can handle pressure.
- Must have own vehicle and valid license.