Jyoti Group in its modern corporate form was established by Maniharsha Jyoti in the 1940s. Over the generations, the company has grown by the leaps and bounds, and has emerged today as an industrial and trading powerhouse, bringing in its wake economic development ...
Jyoti Group in its modern corporate form was established by Maniharsha Jyoti in the 1940s. Over the generations, the company has grown by the leaps and bounds, and has emerged today as an industrial and trading powerhouse, bringing in its wake economic development for the entire nation.
Currently, under the leadership of Chairman Padma Jyoti and Vice-Chairman Dr. Roop Jyoti, the Jyoti Group of Companies offers a diverse range of products and services, ranging from core industries such as iron and steel, oxygen to textile yarn and marketing of renowned two wheeler /four wheeler vehicles, tractors, pump sets, generators, welding products, pharmaceuticals, audio video products, providing finance and travel related services. Today, each one of the group companies is a market leader in its category. The Jyoti Group has over 2,500 employees and has branches all over Nepal with showrooms, factories, depots and services workshops for marketing and after sales services.
Position: Regional Sales Manager (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 2 Openings
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Kathmandu
- Job Level Senior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters (MBA/MBS Degree)
- Desired Candidate Male Only
- Experience 5 years
- Expiry date 2023-10-04
- Vehicle License Yes
- Two/Four Wheeler Require TWO-WHEELER
- Skills Team Management, Communication skills, Problem Solving, Leadership, Negotiation, Multitasking
- Set monthly, quarterly & annual sales targets.
- Play a vital role for team building & motivation to showroom employees.
- Dealers/showroom visit for customer feedback & able to take quick corrective action.
- Evaluate sales performance report.
- Make necessary bounding with all departments/divisions for customer satisfaction.
- Reviews the report of ARs & Guidelines/suggestions to ARs.
- Proper sales skills and knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Must have a smart, dynamic and pleasing personality.
- Good reporting and computer skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with full dedication and efficiency