- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing reports
- Organising events and product exhibition
- Monitoring performance
- Organises and attends company-wide and marketing events
- Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
- Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminar
* Candidates with own vehicle and driving liscence are preferable
* Must have at least a bachelors degree in managemennt, or running.
* Candidates must have sound personality
* Candidates must have good comunication and negotiating skills.
* Strong project management/organisational skills.
* Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
* Understanding of customer segmentation.
|Education :||Bachelors in management.|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||0-3 years|
Interested candidates can drop their cv at email@example.com. For details, Please contact 9805632358.
- Industry: Marketing/Advertising/Customer Ser..
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu