2017-11-13 2211 views Negotiable
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- Publish financial statements in time.
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Develop periodic reports for management.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Excellent accounting software user.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
|Education :||Bachelor's Degree|
|Job Location:||Shamakhusi, Kathmandu|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||1 year experience in related field.|
- Industry: Accounting\Finance
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Shamakhusi, Kathmandu