The Excelsior School is an award-winning school located in the heart of the city with a pristine and child friendly environment. We strive for quality ...
The Excelsior School is an award-winning school located in the heart of the city with a pristine and child friendly environment. We strive for quality education at affordable cost by using recent pedagogies so as to attain academic excellence. Our prime focus is on developing knowledgeable, inquiring and caring young people who can help to create a better and more peaceful world. Thus, we strive equipping our young mind with technical, social and academic skills to stand in the global community making significant contributions in creating habitable society. Our academic and extracurricular activities help to enhance students’ attitude and skills to be lifelong learners. In our happy and child friendly place of excellence, everyone can recognize and achieve their full potential in all areas of their development.
Position: Nepali Teacher (Lower-Secondary Level) (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Teaching / Education
- Job Location Swoyambhu, Kathmandu
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-12-04
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Teaching, Communication skills, Teamwork (e.g.: cooperative, supportive), Teamwork
- Development of quality lesson plans and learning activities for student based on national, local and school standards.
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Establishing high-quality, engaging form of discussion, direct teaching and practical use of proven method.
- Development of practical assignment, providing extra resource material and ensuring student be benefited with the provided knowledge.
- Continuous evaluation and monitoring student performance, and delivering helpful feedbacks to improve their performance.
- Coordinating with Instructional Supervisor (IS).
- Communicate with parents regarding student progress periodically.
- Creating a positive and friendly environment for students, where they feel comfortable asking question, and interaction in the class.
- Should be updated with the pedagogy in education.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related field along with relevant training.However, preference shall be given to Master's Degree Holder.
- A relevant teaching certificate or license.
- Fluent in Nepali language.
- Should have pleasant personality with relevant domain strength in the subject matter.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Zoom and other software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
Please follow the link to apply for the position: https://ingrails.com/school/apply/vacancy/130