Established in 2014, Telematics Tech Pvt. Ltd provides GPS Tracking Products, Service, and overall tracking Solution for enterprise or personal use across Nepal. We offer a variety of remote tracking systems that are ideal for personal tracking, Child Tracking, ...
Established in 2014, Telematics Tech Pvt. Ltd provides GPS Tracking Products, Service, and overall tracking Solution for enterprise or personal use across Nepal. We offer a variety of remote tracking systems that are ideal for personal tracking, Child Tracking, Elderly Tracking or business use like Vehicle Tracking and Assets Management.
Position: HR Administrative Assistant (Hot Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Human Resource / Org. Development
- Job Location Sankhamul, Baneshwor
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors (Master's in Organizational Psychology or Equivalent.)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-10-02
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Computer skills, Leadership, Self-motivation, Human Resources, Multitasking, Delivery Presentation
- Supports human resources department by screening, testing, and interviewing applicants.
- Prepares payroll by calculating pay, distributing checks, and maintaining payroll records.
- Provides orientation & trainings for new employees by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, gathering withholding and other payroll information, explaining benefit programs, and obtaining signatures for documents and take reporting of all the staffs.
- Maintains human resources records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, and merit increase dates as well as tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Administers employee benefit program including student loan, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility, providing application information, helping with form completion, verifying submission, and notifying employees of approvals.
- Documents and tracks human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Sets up and schedules complicated meetings for interviewees, hiring managers, employees, and department heads.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related software/application.