Rudraksha International a diversified businesses focused on the import of electronic appliances, FMCG, Cosmetic products, Surgical and Medical equipment. We are here to offer top-notch goods and meet the urgent demands of the present market. Customer satisfaction ...
Rudraksha International a diversified businesses focused on the import of electronic appliances, FMCG, Cosmetic products, Surgical and Medical equipment. We are here to offer top-notch goods and meet the urgent demands of the present market. Customer satisfaction and expanding multi-level networking in the market are our main priorities. We are Nepal's third-largest provider of birth control.
Position: Sales and Marketing Officer (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 6 Openings
- Job Category Sales / Public Relations
- Job Location Kathmandu, Pokhara And Narayanghat
- Job Level Entry Level
- Salary NRS (15k-20k) Monthly
- Education Level Bachelors (Bachelor's running)
- Desired Candidate Male Only
- Experience 1 year
- Expiry date 2023-09-28
- Vehicle License Yes
- Two/Four Wheeler Require TWO-WHEELER
- Skills Sales and Marketing, Communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills, Multitasking, Handling Criticism, Problem solving skills
- Should visit retail shop, administration & other concerned person related to medical fields for initiating sales.
- Manage daily activities of sales staffs such as customer visits, follow-ups, sales calls, complaint handling, etc
- Maintain and build relationship with customers (both new and existing).
- Make contacts in with potential clients (i.e. Hospitals, clinics, doctors) to create new business opportunities
- Make sales calls and follow ups
- Meet given sales target and coordinate sales accordingly
- Understand all of the company’s products (medical equipment) service offerings and clearly communicate them to existing and prospective clients
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals
- Generate sales reports and analyzes numbers
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate between company and customers for stock requirement
- Ensure payment for goods dispatched to the customers is on time and in a regular basis
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients
- Responsible to carry out regular follow up and maintain relationship with leads/key customer
- Should have good presentation and communication skill.
- Must have experience as a Sales and Marketing or Supervisor level at Medical/Pharmaceutical Company.
- Solid Management Skills.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with solid sales experience.
- Must be able to travel.
Note : Two Wheeler Scooty/Bike & License Compulsory