Rahat is a blockchain-based financial access platform to support vulnerable communities build resilience against the impact of climate ...
Rahat is a blockchain-based financial access platform to support vulnerable communities build resilience against the impact of climate change. Our offerings cater to humanitarian agencies and financial institutions, facilitating impactful change in financial access to the underbanked population.
Position: Outreach and Partnerships Manager (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service
- Job Location Sanepa, Lalitpur
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters (Bachelor's /Master’s degree in Humanitarian or development Studies, Social Work, Business Administration or other related field.)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-12-19
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Communication skills, Teamwork, Microsoft Office, Strong interpersonal skills, Strong problem-solving skills
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Source partnership opportunities with a range of stakeholders, including Financial Service Providers (FSPs), Government Agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), and other relevant entities.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Collaborate closely with senior management and other teammates to ensure alignment of partnership strategies with Rahat's overall mission and objectives.
- Measure and prepare comprehensive reports on partnership development activities.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Humanitarian or development Studies, Social Work, Business Administration or other related field.
- 2+ years of experience in outreach and partnership or related roles
- Genuine passion for humanitarian work and a commitment to supporting vulnerable communities.
- Strong organizational, time management, positive attitude and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, with the capacity to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment.
- Proficiency in Google docs/MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software tools.
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic startup setting, adapting to changing priorities.
- Fluency in written and spoken Nepali and English.
Interested individuals are requested to send their updated CV with a cover letter along with their LinkedIn profile at [email protected].