Neema Education Foundation (NEF) is a Nepali ed-tech startup formed in 2018 that aims to improve the existing education system through digitization. ...
Neema Education Foundation (NEF) is a Nepali ed-tech startup formed in 2018 that aims to improve the existing education system through digitization. Our foundation comprises academicians and educators with over 30 years of experience in the Nepali education sector.
Recognizing the need to upgrade the conventional learning method in Nepal, we strive to create a digital impact in the existing education system by combining our expertise with modern technologies. Supporting our endeavor, our unique LMS system -- Neema Academy App -- produces innovative learning solutions in a fun and interactive environment.
Our application, built by a dedicated in-house team, introduces blended learning technology, providing theoretical knowledge with practical and example-based content. The app presents an integrated solution with interactive learning programs and digital content like on-demand videos, textual content, 3D and animation-based content, and game-based learning, among others.
Position: Customer Service Executive (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service
- Job Location Mahakavi Marg, Dillibazar
- Job Level Junior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Expiry date 2023-02-14
- Skills Communication skills, Adaptability, Networking, Creative Thinking
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Provide after sales support through telecalls.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Handle social medial queries ( Facebook and Instagram )
- Handle Gmail Contact students and pass our information to them regarding the current campaign.
- Follow up old contact/Schools to know if they are facing any issues and ask their feedbacks
- A bachelor’s degree in business/management
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as client service executive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
What we offer
Very competitive salary
Chance to work with young minds
Festive bonus, staff insurance, 31 days of fully paid home and sick leaves, menstrual leave, and other paid leaves as per gov. rule