Marie Stopes Products and Trading Pvt. Ltd (MSPT) is a Pvt. Ltd. Company focusing on commercial sales of Marie Stopes’ branded products. ...
Marie Stopes Products and Trading Pvt. Ltd (MSPT) is a Pvt. Ltd. Company focusing on commercial sales of Marie Stopes’ branded products. MSPT is designed to distribute quality health products across Nepal, with a product portfolio focusing on women health and wellness. MSPT is a commercial entity with a social focus.
Position: Sales Manager (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Sales / Public Relations
- Job Location Kathmandu
- Job Level Entry Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters (Master’s Degree in finance/business/marketing other relevant disciplines)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 5 years
- Expiry date 2023-11-30
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Time Management, Budgeting, Sales Management, Strategic Planning, Coordination
Employment Type: Contractual, yearly contract with possibility of extension.
- The Sales Manager is primarily responsible for designing and implementation of the overall sales activities against established goals and objectives set and approved by the BOD and the MD.
- S/He will manage sales team to maximize sales.
- The role will contribute to expand the products portfolio by contributing to market intelligence and designing business cases for new products.
- Master’s Degree in finance/business/marketing other relevant disciplines with at least 5 years’ experience working at an intermediate management level in sales or commercial role.
- Bachelor’s Degree with more than 8 years of experience as Sales Manager in pharma company.
- Good knowledge of Pharma Industry.
- Successful previous experience as a sales executive or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience in leading and managing a team of 15-20 members.
- Experience in driving sales of a company with management & managing distributors / wholesalers and working with third parties to drive sales performance and grow margin and an experience in new brand/ product development & launch will be an added advantage.
- P&L management and accountability: P&L management and new product launch budgeting and planning.
- Have managed /coordinated multiple deadlines and budgets.
- Nepali National with fluency in English.
For detailed job description of above position, please visit https://www.mariestopes.org.np/join-our-team/
To apply for this job please CLICK HERE
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to apply by November 23, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. For more details, please log on to https://www.mariestopes.org.np. You are requested to clearly mention the position and district you are applying for in the subject of your covering letter.
MSPT reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. MSPT accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
MSPT is as an equal opportunities employer and all team members are required to sign up to and adhere to our Code of Conduct.
Our organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.