Human Resources Officer
2017-01-11 11385 Negotiable
- Assist with all aspects of human resources administration, including but not limited to payroll, benefits administration and leave management, update personnel records of both local and expat employees and manages employee related issues, administer recruitment tests, schedule appointments and conducting orientation, review company's Human Resources policies and procedures and ensure it is fully compliant with Regional Human Resources policies.
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for the position.
|Industry:||General Mgmt. / Administration|
|Education :||At least BBA/BBS completed|
|Job Location:||Kotihawa, Rupandehi|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||At least two to three years of related experience is highly preferred.|
- Industry: General Mgmt. / Administration
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kotihawa, Rupandehi