Facebook Page Manager
2017-09-07 1431 Negotiable
Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Must have good write up creation and content planning techniques.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
|Industry:||General Mgmt. / Administration|
|Education :||Minimum +2 or Bachelor Pass.|
|Job Location:||Naxal, Kathmandu|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Freshers are encourage to apply.|
- Industry: General Mgmt. / Administration
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Naxal, Kathmandu