Deputy Team Leader/TVET Policy Specialist
2017-01-08 4125 views Negotiable
- Assists the Team Leader with coordination of materials and data.
- Helps prepare meeting materials as needed.
- Helps schedule meetings as needed.
- Attends all meetings the Team Leader cannot.
- Serves as a sounding board to the Team Leader.
- Experience of donor funded projects in TVET.
- Experience in a leading position in related project.
- The DTL should be well versed with technical expertise in TVET including on partnership approaches for employer engagement.
|Industry:||General Mgmt. / Administration|
|Education :||A senior TVET expert who must have a University degree in related field.|
|Career Level:||Senior Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Over 10 years experience of working on developing and implementing TVET policy.|
Interested candidates can apply by emailing their latest CV not more than long highligting relevant experiences and providing contact details of two professional referees, covering letter with a supporting paragraph not more than 400 words describing candidates relevancy for the posts and expected renumeration at email@example.com
- Industry: General Mgmt. / Administration
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu