Enlighten International Education Pvt. Ltd., a leading well established & reputed educational consultancy located in the heart of Kathmandu, Nepal which aims to provide excellent & innovative training with proper counseling and guidance to potential students aspiring ...
Enlighten International Education Pvt. Ltd., a leading well established & reputed educational consultancy located in the heart of Kathmandu, Nepal which aims to provide excellent & innovative training with proper counseling and guidance to potential students aspiring to their higher studies in abroad.
Enlighten International Education Pvt. Ltd. provide all needed services to the students who wish to study in Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Europe, Japan, Canada, Bangladesh, India etc. by highly professional team of certified counselors and experienced staff in choosing appropriate courses, university and country. We also provide test preparation classes TOFEL, IELTS, SAT, GRE & GMAT by native trained instructors and also run vocational training computer classes & language classes like as Japanese , Korean, Chinese, French, German.
Known for its culture of consulting excellence, Enlighten has remained successful in assisting deserving students to earn prestigious scholarships and noteworthy placements in reputed foreign universities.
Position: Front Desk Officer (Female) (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Secretarial / Front Office / Data Entry
- Job Location Putalisadak
- Job Level Entry Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Female Only
- Experience 1 year
- Expiry date 2023-10-02
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Computer skills, Communication (e.g.: written and oral communication), Strong interpersonal skills
- Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested
- Serve as the face of the company
- Provide visitors with an appropriate answer for all their inquiries.
- Handle filing and data entry as requested
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing & photocopying
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word & Excel
- Good time management skills.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.