Enlighten International Education Pvt. Ltd., a leading well established & reputed educational consultancy located in the heart of Kathmandu, Nepal which aims to provide excellent & innovative training with proper counseling and guidance to potential students aspiring ...
Enlighten International Education Pvt. Ltd., a leading well established & reputed educational consultancy located in the heart of Kathmandu, Nepal which aims to provide excellent & innovative training with proper counseling and guidance to potential students aspiring to their higher studies in abroad.
Enlighten International Education Pvt. Ltd. provide all needed services to the students who wish to study in Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Europe, Japan, Canada, Bangladesh, India etc. by highly professional team of certified counselors and experienced staff in choosing appropriate courses, university and country. We also provide test preparation classes TOFEL, IELTS, SAT, GRE & GMAT by native trained instructors and also run vocational training computer classes & language classes like as Japanese , Korean, Chinese, French, German.
Known for its culture of consulting excellence, Enlighten has remained successful in assisting deserving students to earn prestigious scholarships and noteworthy placements in reputed foreign universities.
Position: Documentation Officer (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Bagbazar
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-10-02
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Communication skills, Computer skills, Microsoft Office, Documentation
- Handle Education Counseling Wing for Australia, Australia ,Canada, Uk, USA, Newzealand, Japan & other countries in a professional manner
- Be updated with the information related to various universities and colleges abroad and institutions represented by the company.
- Co-ordinate with the students for facilitating documentation and visa application.
- Check the documents in detail for accuracy and authenticity.
- Be responsible for proper storage of the documents, cataloging and retrieving as required.
- Be responsible for the document’s security, for assigning access and for removing and destroying obsolete documents.
- Co-ordinate with Counselor or Team Leader regarding the processing and counselling guidance.
- Guide the students with visa interview preparation.
- Guide the students for pre-departure information.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Packages, Internet and E-mail)
- Fluent in English
- Pleasing Personality.
- Should have good computer knowledge
- Should have typing skills in Nepali and English