CAS is a leading group of companies engaged in providing total solutions in IT hardware, software, communications, support and business process outsourcing. We address every Enterprises’ basic to their most advanced level IT requirements. The company is the Premium ...
CAS is a leading group of companies engaged in providing total solutions in IT hardware, software, communications, support and business process outsourcing. We address every Enterprises’ basic to their most advanced level IT requirements. The company is the Premium Business Partner with leading companies such as Hewlett Packard, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Appnomic, Cisco, Radware, Redhat, Avaya, Infosys and APC.
Position: Quality Analyst (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 3 Openings
- Job Category IT / Telecommunication
- Job Location Kathmandu
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2021-05-18
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related discipline.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in quality inspection, auditing, testing and documentation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- Outstanding written and oral communication abilities.
- Should be able to do technical documentation which includes – design diagrams, user acceptance testing, ER Diagram, data flow diagram, process flow diagrams etc.
- Should have worked in AGILE Methodology and good understanding of SDLC.
- Ability to troubleshoot / follow a methodical approach to problem resolution.
- Ensure that the solution meets the business requirements and that it is “free” of errors and defects.
- Responsible for ensuring that, guidelines for assessing the quality of products (including documentation) are made clear to all team members.
- Documenting all business, technical, product and process requirements.
- Checks that the quality processes are followed in a project.
- Performs quality assurance audits on the project on a periodic basis.
- Documents and tracks solution errors and re-tests the solution when the errors are fixed.
- Validates that solution meets any organization requirements for appearance, including screen layouts, report design and general look-and-feel.
- Implement test plans and summarize testing status within project team.
- Assists client with User acceptance testing as needed.
- Obtain expected results from the acceptance test plan and review them for completeness.
- Responsible for managing the appropriate project documents
- Ensures new and existing documents are written in accordance with established documentation procedures and accurately present details of the product or process.
- Write meeting agenda and meeting minute documents.
- Collect document as per process required from concerned team member.
- Record, publish and notify as to the availability and update of all documentation.
- Maintain team communication through necessary document.
- Provide advice on flow, language and grammar to project content.
- Follow up with Project team member on pending documents.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV to [email protected] before 20th April 2021