Position: Receptionist (Recent Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Secretarial / Front Office / Data Entry
- Job Location Kathmandu DistrictTinkune, Kathmandu
- Job Level Entry Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Intermediate
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 1 year
- Expiry date 2022-07-07
- Skills Management , Communication skills, Time Management, Microsoft Office
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
Lunch and Rumination of Rs 6000 are provided for the intern which will lead to full -time job after 3 months with a salary of Rs 15000+
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.