Nepal’s No. 1 Construction Directory's prime objective of the directory is to provide complete information about building materials, engineering consultancy service and more.
Position: Digital Marketing Executive (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service
- Job Location Baluwatar
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2022-10-14
- Skills Digital Marketing, Communication skills, Content writing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Professional who is responsible for maintaining a brand’s online presence and sales by working on various marketing campaigns.
- Duties include researching, strategizing with other professionals and creating content for successful campaigns.