Position: Ticketing Officer (Recent Job)
- No. of Openings 2 Openings
- Job Category Others
- Job Location Kathmandu DistrictJyatha,Kantipath,Kathmandu
- Job Level Senior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 5 years
- Expiry date 2023-09-30
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Ticketing
- Our responsibilities will entail giving advice to clients, booking flights (Domestic and International)/ issue tickets, reservation of hotel via system worldwide
- Collect PNR’s, issuing tickets, re-scheduling, hotel bookings, and cancellations
- Collect and check documents as per country specific requirements. Handle ticketing enquiries including airfare quotations, reservations, and e-Ticket issuances.
- Working closely with leisure and corporate clients, airlines, travel agencies, transport, and other service providers. You will build strong, professional working relationships with them and all your main clients
- Plan routes and compute ticket costs. You must handle complain and obtain feedback from customers along with up gradation of customer service.
- Determine whether the ticket is available on the required date requested by customer or not.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Follow up with airlines companies for refunding and capping tickets.
- Bachelor completed in Tour & Travel
- IATA certified / worked in IATA accrediated travel ageny
- Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre system knowledg