Liquor world is a Private Company incorporated on December 2013. It is classified as Nepali Non-Government Company and is registered at office of Company Registrar, Kathmandu Nepal. Liquor World, Nepal largest Online Liquor Store in Nepal offering extensive selection ...
Liquor world is a Private Company incorporated on December 2013. It is classified as Nepali Non-Government Company and is registered at office of Company Registrar, Kathmandu Nepal. Liquor World, Nepal largest Online Liquor Store in Nepal offering extensive selection of genuine domestic and foreign liquor, beverages, cigarettes and mixers at best price. Liquor World is dedicated in sales, marketing and distribution as well as building network with premium international wines and spirits manufacturers. Our vision is to become a leading player in the challenging and ever growing international market. The company today serves some of the detective brands in the world of spirits, wines and beer. We develop our policies and steadily update our product model, keeping customer mindset and international tendency in view. We're illustrious of our reputation for our desirous people, great service and superior products, all possessed by our 'can do' axiom. Conveniently located near Kingsway (Uttardhoka, Lazmipat) as a destination store, we are open 10:00 a.m. 'til 10 p.m. every day. Come visit and explore our store stocked with a wonderful bunch of spirits, wines and beer, with varieties and producers from all parts of the world, including a fantastic selection of national/international liquor products.
Position: Store Manager (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Sales / Public Relations
- Job Location Lazimpath
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-07-21
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Sales and Marketing, Computer skills, Management , Communication skills, Problem Solving, Customer Service
- Overseeing the daily operations of a grocery store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively
- Deal with vendor for purchase and expiry return of goods.
- Motivating the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Hiring, training, and overseeing new staff.
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Have a good knowledge of POS system
- Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Customer management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills