Kumari Job is one of the leading legally certified Human Resource consulting firm operating since 2014. Kumari Job offers multiple solutions in the field of HR, Recruitment and Placement services to different organizations in diversified fields like Financial Institutions, ...
Kumari Job is one of the leading legally certified Human Resource consulting firm operating since 2014. Kumari Job offers multiple solutions in the field of HR, Recruitment and Placement services to different organizations in diversified fields like Financial Institutions, Corporate houses, Trading houses, Schools, Colleges, I/NGOs etc. Kumari Job is morally operating by following the principles where value of clients are highly understood and recognized to provide them with the best services. Kumari Job is also known for its professional training services to produce qualified and skilled manpower in diverse fields.
Position: Laravel Developer (Mid Level) (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category IT / Telecommunication
- Job Location Kathmandu
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors (Degree in programming, computer science or a related field.)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 1 year
- Expiry date 2023-06-19
- Vehicle License No
- Designing and building web applications using Laravel.
- Troubleshooting issues in the implementation and debug builds.
- Working with front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Testing functionality for users and the backend.
- Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
- Scaling projects based on client feedback.
- Recording and reporting on work done in Laravel.
- Maintaining web-based applications.
- Presenting work in meetings with clients and management.
- A degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV, cover letter and expected salary at [email protected]