KTM Educational provides a wide range of services that encloses at every step, from the identification of the universities to the pre-departure orientation.
Position: Educational Counselor (Hot Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Teaching / Education
- Job Location Kathmandu District, Kathmandu, Putalisadak
- Job Level Senior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors (Bachelor's Degree)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-10-03
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Counseling, Communication skills, Problem Solving, Documentation
Are you passionate about guiding students towards a brighter future? Do you have experience in educational counseling and a deep understanding of the documentation requirements for studying in Australia and Canada? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
- Provide expert guidance to students seeking education opportunities in Australia and Canada.
- Assess students' academic backgrounds, interests, and career goals to recommend suitable educational institutions and programs.
- Assist students in the application process, including preparing necessary documentation for visa applications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes in visa requirements, admission procedures, and educational institutions' offerings in Australia and Canada.
- Build and maintain relationships with educational institutions, and relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct informational sessions and workshops to educate students about study abroad options.
- Keep accurate records of student interactions and maintain confidentiality.
- Stay informed about scholarship opportunities and financial aid options for students.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in educational counseling.
- In-depth knowledge of the documentation requirements for studying in Australia and Canada.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills for documentation and communication purposes.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CVs to [email protected].