2016-07-31 2142 views Negotiable
- Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of Ticket Agent.
- Examines passenger ticket or pass to direct passenger to specified area for loading.
- Plans route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
- Reads coded data on tickets to ascertain destination, marks tickets, and assigns boarding pass.
- Assists passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
- Informs travel agents in other locations of space reserved or available.
- Should have good communication skills.
|Education :||Intermediate/+2 / Bachelors Running|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||1 year of similar experience|
Forward your CV and application to email@example.com
- Industry: Hospitality
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Kathmandu