With a history of over 30 years, Barahi Hospitality & Leisure is proud to announce its soon-to-open property in the heart of Kathmandu. Hotel Barahi Kathmandu is looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals for the following posts
Position: DCDP/Commis I (Multicuisine) (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Hospitality
- Job Location Keshar Mahal
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Intermediate
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-08-01
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Cooking, Hospitality Management
- Preparing specific food items and meal components at your station.
- Following directions provided by the head chef.
- Collaborating with the rest of the culinary team to ensure high-quality food and service.
- Keeping your area of the kitchen safe and sanitary.
- Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
- Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
- Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
- Past experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for safety and sanitation.
- Passion for delivering great food and service.
- Multitasking and organizational ability.
- Available to work shifts during weekends and holidays.