With a history of over 30 years, Barahi Hospitality & Leisure is proud to announce its soon-to-open property in the heart of Kathmandu. Hotel Barahi Kathmandu is looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals for the following posts
Position: Commis I(Chinese cuisine) (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Hospitality
- Job Location Kathmandu
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Intermediate
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 1 year
- Expiry date 2023-07-31
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Cooking, Hospitality Management
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
- Associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- Knowledge on how to prepare Indian & chineese dishes.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.