With a history of over 30 years, Barahi Hospitality & Leisure is proud to announce its soon-to-open property in the heart of Kathmandu. Hotel Barahi Kathmandu is looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals for the following posts
Position: Food and Beverage Associate (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 3 Openings
- Job Category Hospitality
- Job Location Nepal
- Job Level Junior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Expiry date 2023-07-31
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills, Customer Service, Hospitality Management
- Have a complete and through knowledge of all menu items, ingredients, and preparations.
- Have a complete understanding of the operation of all food service equipment.
- Set up the work station at the beginning of the shift.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area during service – clean as you work.
- Fill orders promptly to keep the line moving.
- Suggest additional items for purchase with the order to upsell.
- Maintain a pleasant rapport with all customers and co-workers.
- Save all personal and casual conversations until after shift.
- Have a general knowledge of Coral World including exhibits and feeding times, etc.
- At shift closing, completely break down and thoroughly clean station.
- Fill out requisition form and restock station.
- Pick up items from the kitchen to restock station.
- Assist others to ensure smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Perform other duties as needed to ensure a smooth operation of the Food & Beverage Department.