We take pride in being one of the pioneer institutions in Nepal having achieved remarkable growth over the last two decades and contributing significantly ...
We take pride in being one of the pioneer institutions in Nepal having achieved remarkable growth over the last two decades and contributing significantly to the consultancy services.
In the 21 years that have passed, more than 5000 students have been admitted to different universities & colleges from our institution for further studies. We have a long tradition of serving our valued customers to their complete satisfaction through efficient management, genuine work-style which we continue to maintain with our untiring efforts.Offering best universities for MBBS, Engineering, Nursing, IT etc in Bangladesh and India has been added along with abroad universities for different course around the globe. As we look to the years ahead we renew our pledge to remain committed to excellence, adopt better management and builds a sense of duty to work and for the benefit of the society.
Position: HR cum Marketing Officer (Female) (Hot Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Bagbazar
- Job Level Junior Level
- Salary 20,000+
- Education Level Bachelors (Bachelor's Degree)
- Desired Candidate Female Only
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2021-04-20
- Skills Administrative
HR Job Responsibilities:
- Develop training and development programs.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies indoor and outdoor
- Support the BDM in overseeing the department’s operations
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness indoor and outdoor
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for promotion through digital services on a variety of media (social, print etc.
Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Working with the executive team, such as the marketing director or managing director, to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Must be a Graduate.
- He or she must graduate in marketing fields and have experience of minimum two years in related fields . The candidate must have fluency in english in speaking and writing.
- The candidate should have computer skills
Working Hour - 10AM - 6PM
Note : Two Wheeler License Compulsory
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs resume at [email protected]