GEMS School, a leading educational institution in the country, founded in 1984 A.D., is a co-educational school and principally focuses on the overall ...
GEMS School, a leading educational institution in the country, founded in 1984 A.D., is a co-educational school and principally focuses on the overall development of the students. We implement the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) for Grades 1-5 and International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) for Grade 6, and incorporate modern teaching pedagogies adopting student-centered teaching-learning activities right up to the high school.
Position: Psychology Faculty (A Level) (Hot Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Teaching / Education
- Job Location Dhapakhel, Lalitpur
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-06-21
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Counseling, Teaching, Communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills
- Lecture about the mental characteristics of a person or group.
- Discuss diseases and disorders of the mind and mental state.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or related discipline.
- Prior three experience as a Psychology teacher.
- A completed apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of teaching styles recommended.
- The candidate should have a strong commitment to progressive teaching and professional development.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Promote high standards in the use of English as the common language and help develop English for Academic Progress