Position: Restaurant Supervisor (Premium Job)
No. of Openings
NRS (20k-25k) Monthly
Team Management, Communication skills, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Flexibility, Interpersonal, Multitasking
- Supervision, training and coordination of food and beverage employees.
- Holding keys for the security of gamin, bar and bottle shop areas.
- Entry/supervision of entries in accounting records required to be kept and maintained under the relevant industry standards.
- Responsibility for gaming conduct and internal parts of machines.
- Attendance/operation of a gaming machine terminal.
- Arranging of remedial repairs to gaming equipment.
- Confers with managers to coordinate activities with other establishment sections.
- Preparing displays and presenting stock, including specials.
- Organising the cleaning bar areas, glasses and equipment.
- Preparing and mixing a range of sophisticated drinks .
- Taking reservations, greeting and seating guests.
- Maintain stock control.
- Practicing proper workplace health and safety procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers and fellow staff.
- Monitoring staff rosters, performance and resolving any grievances.
- Respond to customer requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Promote the employer’s services and facilities to the customers when appropriate.
- Assist in maintaining customer services standards set by the employer.
- Ensure that work area complies with the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Ensure that customers are served in a professional and diligent manner.
- Other incidental and peripheral duties as requested by the employe.
- Previous supervisory experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- The physical ability to remain standing for long periods of time.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Strong managerial skills.
This job has been expired