Electric Light Solution is the authorized distributor of LEGRAND, PHILIPS, EGLO, PRECISION & BRILLIANT providing our customers the solutions ...
Electric Light Solution is the authorized distributor of LEGRAND, PHILIPS, EGLO, PRECISION & BRILLIANT providing our customers the solutions on building electrification and illuminations. Electric light Solution is a Kathmandu-based company specialising in bringing you the latest in contemporary lighting, furniture and homewares. We also stock a broad range of retro lighting, from retro lamps to wall lights and everything in between. Whether you prefer contemporary or retro lighting, Kathmandu customers are given the ability to choose from a large selection of stylish lighting solutions – table lamps, floor lamps, pendant lighting and more. Now we are having our Birgunj showroom too.
Position: Marketing Officer (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 1 year
- Expiry date 2023-12-01
- Vehicle License Yes
- Two/Four Wheeler Require TWO-WHEELER
- Skills Sales and Marketing, English Typing and Speaking, Microsoft Office, Strong interpersonal skills, Business Analysis, Strategic Planning
- Provide sales expertise, data, and department process improvements.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Duties are indoor and outdoor marketing association and sales executive. Communication with related customers. management strategy. D2D sales and marketing. Dealing with ( ABC ) customers about our product and services.
- Action conducted in B2B business development, product positioning in the market, relationship management, risk management, required management, locating business, market analysis, teamwork, and developing market position by business sales position. Research And Analysis, Direct Sales, Problem Solving, Negotiation, Cold Call, Data Entry, Networking, Business Correspondence, Process Improvement, Lead Generation, innovative, risk taker Marketing Interpersonal Skills
- Customer visit report management. Market research
- Promote and sell the company's products to Customers can include Architects, Engineers, Interior designer, Contractors, project managers and accountant and Responsibilities and duties is to increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice, and introduce new products
- Business site visits, government projects office other administrative works as per needs.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques. Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Work with the billing manager to address billing, Block the goods for project inquiries and issues
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations
- Update all the staff's attendance for preparing salary.
- Maintaining stock orders and supplying items/ materials according to order
- Maintain plan and benefits program.
- Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures
- Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support
- Ensure Document Management accordingly to established
- General document control activities such as photocopying, scanning,
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicating them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Ensure the safe use of the equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Check product output and Receive order materials according to specifications.
- Submit reports on the performance and progress of all running projects
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery as well as new products vendor information and follow procedures and Determine quality control standards.
- Receives the company order plan and order sheet from senior authorities
- Maintain punctuality, Sincerely towards work & focus on organization goals
- Treat customers /company staff well behavior.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
- Experience in managing personnel and projects
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Candidate should have own two-wheelers with valid driving license
- Candidate should have to frequently visit outside the valley
- Candidate should be willing to visit inside and outside the valley
- Should visit for payment collection in case of need