Bravo Digital world is an electronics product importer selling its international standard electronics and home appliances in unique selling approach where all its stakeholders, Customers Wins, Marketing officer Wins and Business Wins
Position: Manager (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Kathmandu DistrictDilibazar
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2022-10-14
- Skills Team Management, Communication skills, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Interpersonal, Strategic Planning, Strategic Thinking
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in an office setting.
- Proficiency with office software.