Akama Hotel is a modern, upscale destination in the Himalayan Kingdom of Kathmandu, Nepal that provides the passionate highest level of comfort and services. Renowned as an elegant 4 Star Deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu, we recognize that small gestures make a big difference ...
Akama Hotel is a modern, upscale destination in the Himalayan Kingdom of Kathmandu, Nepal that provides the passionate highest level of comfort and services. Renowned as an elegant 4 Star Deluxe Hotel in Kathmandu, we recognize that small gestures make a big difference to our Guests. The Sanima Group, with the motto of “Developing Nepal as a Tourist Destination in the World”, has promoted Akama Hotel as a fusion of Local Newari and Himalayan Culture. We do ordinary things in an extraordinary way – a philosophy that has defined our brand’s success from the very start.
Position: Sales & Marketing Manager (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Hospitality
- Job Location Kathmandu
- Job Level Top Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-06-07
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Team Management, Problem Solving, Leadership, Strong interpersonal skills, Sales Management
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, mathematics, business administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.