Aarati Power Company Ltd, a firm specializing in hydro energy services, is actively seeking dynamic individuals to join their team.
Position: COO (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Baluwatar
- Job Level Senior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters (Degree in Chartered Accountancy or Masters in Business Studies.)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 10 years
- Expiry date 2023-11-23
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Team Management, Problem Solving, Leadership, Decision-making, Operational Excellence
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process enhancement.
- Implement business strategies and plans that align with the short- and long-term objectives developed in team.
- Oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with CEO in sales management so that sufficient investment capital can be budgeted for near-term growth targets.
- Manage capital investments and expenses aggressively to ensure that the company achieves investor targets for growth and profitability.
- Monitor performance with tracking software and take corrective measures when necessary, and prepare detailed updates and forecasts.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in executive leadership roles
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- Solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues