DAV SKVB School, a premier educational institution in Nepal, founded in 1993 A.D., offers the best of facilities for quality education with students-centered learning and modern teaching- learning approaches. Though a progressive institution, we aspire to inculcate ...
DAV SKVB School, a premier educational institution in Nepal, founded in 1993 A.D., offers the best of facilities for quality education with students-centered learning and modern teaching- learning approaches. Though a progressive institution, we aspire to inculcate the values in the students who can be rooted to their own rich diversity, culture and tradition.
With a wealth of professional development opportunities, we invite applications from well- qualified, dynamic and committed teachers who can continue, the set legacy of this proud School.
Position: Dance Teacher (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 2 Openings
- Job Category Teaching / Education
- Job Location Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-08-15
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Computer skills, Teaching, Communication skills, Creative Thinking, Pleasant Personality
- Evaluate students’ physical conditions and specific needs, and should be able to teach various dance techniques.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Assess, record and monitor students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom.
- Collaborate with other teachers, staff and parents and participate in regular meetings.
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending trainings, workshops etc.
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification with 2 years of experience in conducting dance classes to children/students.
- Knowledge of different dance forms like Contemporary, Kathak, Folk, Classical, Aerobics, Zumba,etc.
- A pleasing personality with the ability to engage and inspire students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized, committed and able to maintain a high standard of professional conduct.
- Respect towards diversity of school community.
Interested candidates can forward their application enclosing updated Resume, Academic Certificates and other credentials to [email protected]