Smart Doors is an emerging door production Company located in Bhootkhel, Tokha. We provide our consumers with products of the highest caliber and with top-rated customer service. We have been dedicated to giving our clients super excellent service while providing the ...
Smart Doors is an emerging door production Company located in Bhootkhel, Tokha. We provide our consumers with products of the highest caliber and with top-rated customer service. We have been dedicated to giving our clients super excellent service while providing the greatest possible training and a work atmosphere in which they can truly shine. This strategic plan has been in action and in addition to providing our workforce with the greatest possible work environment and coaching, we are determined to provide our customers with exceptional service.
Position: General Administrator (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Kathmandu District, Budhanilkantha, Bhutkhel
- Job Level Senior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 1 year
- Expiry date 2023-07-28
- Vehicle License No
- Two/Four Wheeler Require TWO-WHEELER
- Skills Computer skills, Communication skills, Problem Solving, Administration, Interpersonal, Budget Management, Critical Thinking
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.