Sky Broadband is a rapidly growing company primarily focusing on providing Broadband Internet mainly with Fiber Optics cable network throughout the country. Our company has the vision of closing the digital divide in Nepal. Internet has become one of the basic needs ...
Sky Broadband is a rapidly growing company primarily focusing on providing Broadband Internet mainly with Fiber Optics cable network throughout the country. Our company has the vision of closing the digital divide in Nepal. Internet has become one of the basic needs of today’s modern society. It can contribute a significant amount in nation’s GDP growth if it is accessible to every person in the country. Taking no further time to applause about the salient features of Internet, we shall focus and work on how we can deliver safe and quality broadband Internet to all. Sky Broadband will do its best to contribute to meeting our nation’s target to minimize the digital divide by increasing broadband penetration in the country. Being a firm from the private sectors, we will always be happy to share the works to meet the targets as set and sought by National Broadband Policy -2016 and the Digital Nepal Frame work-2019.
Position: Branch Incharge (Hot Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors
- Desired Candidate Male Only
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-02-07
- Skills Administrative, Communication skills, Interpersonal Skills (e.g.: patience, empathy), Self-motivation
- To supervise and contribute in business development of branch located in Patan, Lalitpur.
- Communicate personally with customers to ensure customer satisfaction when necessary.
- Ensure operational excellence and integrity of the branch.
- Develop action plans to enhance operational controls and optimize customer service.
- Assist in performance appraisals, promotions, and compensation activities for employees.
- Proactive and result oriented.
- Strong communication & Managerial skill.
- Pleasant personality.
- Ability to work both independently & in a team environment.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and Power point.
- Having own motorbike.
Note: ISP background will be the added advantage.