Rahat is a blockchain-based financial access platform to support vulnerable communities build resilience against the impact of climate ...
Rahat is a blockchain-based financial access platform to support vulnerable communities build resilience against the impact of climate change. Our offerings cater to humanitarian agencies and financial institutions, facilitating impactful change in financial access to the underbanked population.
Position: Project Coordinator (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Lalitpur
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Masters (Master’s degree in Humanitarian and Development Studies, Disaster Management, Social Work, or other related field.)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 3 years
- Expiry date 2023-12-13
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Project Management, Time Management, Microsoft Office, Problem solving skills, Multitasking
- Strategize, implement, and maintain project initiatives that adhere to project and organisational objectives.
- Oversee project operations, ensuring project goals are reached.
- Plan and implement project activities by communicating risks, opportunities, and the current state of the project with the team.
- Coordinate and monitor project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Support the build of a user centric tech development with business and industry knowledge by leading research, interviews, focus groups and surveys.
- Engage stakeholders and local partnerships to engage communities, local mobilizers and beneficiaries.
- Document processes and update management with in-field reports from the team.
- Master’s degree in Humanitarian and development Studies, Disaster Management, Social Work, or other related field.
- 3+ years of experience in project coordination or related roles within the disaster preparedness and response or humanitarian sector is preferred.
- In depth knowledge of the subject matters, anticipatory action and parametric insurance.
- Genuine passion for humanitarian work and a commitment to supporting vulnerable communities.
- Strong organisational, time management, positive attitude and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, with the capacity to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment.
- Proficiency in Google docs/MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other relevant software tools.
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Open to travel outside of Kathmandu valley when required.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic startup setting, adapting to changing priorities.
- Fluency in written and spoken Nepali and English.
Interested canidates are requested to send their updated CV with a cover letter along with their LinkedIn profile at [email protected] by Nov 15, 2023.