|Job Location :||Kathmandu|
|No. of vacancies :||1|
|Viewed :||1905 times|
|Experience :||Minimum 5 years of experience in related field|
|Job category :||NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Senior Level|
|Educational qualification :||Master’s degree or Doctorate in statistics, gender and statistics, economics or other social science fields.|
|Posted date :||2018-08-06|
|Expiry date :||2018-08-14|
|Days left :||Expired|
- Familiarity with the development and application of household-based survey tools, establishment surveys and administrative records for generating information on progress towards gender equality and empowerment of women;
- Experience in the drafting of statistics-based research and related reports, and in providing capacity building support, preferably in the context of gender and statistics;
- Experience in survey questionnaire and sample design, data processing, data quality assessment and data analysis;
- In-depth experience in managing and interpreting gender-disaggregated data is an asset;
- Extensive work experience with national statistical systems, academia, UN and/or international development-oriented organization on data for development is an asset;
- Proven experience with use of gender analysis in statistical production processes and/or data collection, analysis, use and dissemination is an asset;
- Master’s degree or Doctorate in statistics, gender and statistics, economics or other social science fields.
- Proven experience in conducting needs assessments and/or capacity assessment on existing data, statistical capacity, and/or Monitoring and Evaluation systems from a gender perspective is an asset;
- Substantial experience of working with international datasets is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Working knowledge of another official UN language is an asset.