Kalpabrikshya Cafe Fellow
|Job Location :||Nepalgunj|
|No. of vacancies :||1|
|Viewed :||2937 times|
|Experience :||Experienced preferred in related field|
|Job category :||NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Mid Level|
|Salary :||Negotiable(As per potential Candidates)|
|Educational qualification :||Bachelor’s Degree in any related field|
|Posted date :||2018-06-04|
|Expiry date :||2018-06-16|
|Days left :||Expired|
- Open the café and setup it up to start service for the day.
- Coordinate and administer preparation and serving of food made from IPM vegetables in the café.
- Accurately maintain and keep records of inventory, cash, bills, assets in the café.
- Train other staff members regarding the café’s operational processes.
- Monitor and maintain standardization and safety in food service and customer servicing.
- Market the café’s services with proper articulation of the social innovation component of Kalpabrikshya.
Fellows in the different fellowship programs are expected to gain a business acumen from the learning experience and contribute to furthering the businesses in an innovative manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Motivated to work in the food industry
- Ability to maintain customer relationship
- Good marketing and communication skills
- Knowledge about local languages and local food eating culture
E-mail us your CV and a letter of interest, describing a situation that you are or were involved in, illustrating your suitability for the applied role at email@example.com.
Applicant must mention the position/s applied for in the e-mail subject line. Submission Deadline- 5 PM, 16th June, 2018. A phone interview will precede one or more face to face interviews before an applicant is selected for the job. Preference will be given to candidates belonging to the ethnic groups from the Mid and Far-Western region.
We do not hire “employees”. We welcome “team players.”