Human Resource Coordinator
|Job Location :||Bauddha,Jawlakhel|
|No. of vacancies :||2|
|Viewed :||3237 times|
|Experience :||2 years of professional experience in relevant human resources/administrative position in service / hospitality industry.|
|Job category :||Human Resource /Org.Development|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Entry Level|
|Educational qualification :||Graduate with minimum 2 years of professional experience in relevant human resources/administrative position in service / hospitality industry.|
|Posted date :||2018-06-07|
|Expiry date :||2018-06-13|
|Days left :||Expired|
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirecting HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing back ground checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda • Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, on-boarding and update records with new hires
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned.
- Graduate with minimum 2 years of professional experience in relevant human resources/administrative position in service / hospitality industry.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Strong ability in using MS Office software. (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint etc etc )
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems.
- Ability to work on high pressure
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Having a pleasant personality , positive attitude and a good team player.