MOST VIEWED JOB
|Name:||Action Aid Nepal||Address:||Action Aid Nepal|
|Job Location :||Kathmandu|
|No. of vacancies :||1|
|Viewed :||924 times|
|Experience :||7 years in relevant field|
|Job category :||NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Senior Level|
|Educational qualification :||Master's Degree in Management with specialization in Marketing|
|Posted date :||2017-12-06|
|Expiry date :||2017-12-13|
|Days left :||Expired|
- Effectively lead, manage, coordinate, facilitate and monitor fundraising and donor-related proposal development and communication.
- Provide strategic input in order to enable and ensure smooth functioning and increase financial resources for AAIN's Country Strategy Paper(CSP) objectives.
- Master's Degree in Management with specialization in marketing or other relevant fields
- Seven years of experience in similar position in development in private sector
- Proven experience in dealing with bilateral, institutional and high-value donor
- Knowledge of fundraising techniques
- Skills in writing and editing news and features articles.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
Interested candidates are requested to visit www.actionaid.org/nepal for more details.OR,