|Job Location :||Nepalgunj|
|No. of vacancies :||1|
|Viewed :||2955 times|
|Experience :||Experienced preferred in related field|
|Job category :||IT&Telecommunication|
|Job type :||Full Time|
|Job level:||Mid Level|
|Salary :||Negotiable(As per potential Candidates)|
|Educational qualification :||At least a Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations or any other related field|
|Posted date :||2018-06-04|
|Expiry date :||2018-06-16|
|Days left :||Expired|
- Create a vibrant presence in all social media handles with SIBI Hub activities including youthful engagements and contributions as the administrator of the virtual sites and pages.
- Develop media ties for widespread outreach of SIBI Hub activities.
- Draft and document event success stories, project documents, including stories from volunteering engagements and events in an organized fashion.
- Develop content for print and online outreach activities, including handling social media post boots for promotions.
- Provide support in organizing youthful campaigns, trainings, presentations, workshops, orientations, fundraising and youthful events by engaging youths, celebrities and other stakeholders.
- Maintain photo and video database, post youthful campaigns, trainings, presentations, workshops, orientations, fundraising and youthful events.
- Send e-updates of all engagements and achievements of SIBI Hub.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations or any other related field
- Good knowledge of social media and digital marketing
- Events management and organizational skills
E-mail us your CV and a letter of interest, describing a situation that you are or were involved in, illustrating your suitability for the applied role at email@example.com.
Applicant must mention the position/s applied for in the e-mail subject line. Submission Deadline- 5 PM, 16th June, 2018. A phone interview will precede one or more face to face interviews before an applicant is selected for the job. Preference will be given to candidates belonging to the ethnic groups from the Mid and Far-Western region.
We do not hire “employees”. We welcome “team players.”