Marie Stopes Products and Trading Pvt. Ltd (MSPT) is a Pvt. Ltd. Company focusing on commercial sales of Marie Stopes’ branded products. ...
Marie Stopes Products and Trading Pvt. Ltd (MSPT) is a Pvt. Ltd. Company focusing on commercial sales of Marie Stopes’ branded products. MSPT is designed to distribute quality health products across Nepal, with a product portfolio focusing on women health and wellness. MSPT is a commercial entity with a social focus.
Position: Sales Representative (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 12 Openings
- Job Category Sales / Public Relations
- Job Location Biratnagar, Butwal, Janakpur, Narayanghat & Pokhara
- Job Level Entry Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Intermediate
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 2 years
- Expiry date 2023-11-30
- Vehicle License No
- Skills Communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills, Multitasking, Delivery Presentation
Employment Type: Contractual, yearly contract with possibility of extension.
- The Sales representative will be responsible for sales, Marketing and demand generation interventions for MSPT’s sexual reproductive health, family planning and other related products in assigned areas, focusing on increasing product sales, uptake of MSPT's sexual reproductive health and family planning products to the potential Market.
- The position will be responsible for strengthening relationship with key stakeholders and potential distribution and sales points to gain the smooth selling of products.
- The Sales representative will lead overall demand generation of MSPT products in assigned district/s.
- Minimum of +2 academic qualification (Bachelor’s in any discipline preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal, and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, short deadlines and intense pressure to perform.
- Asset: Experience and understanding of sexual reproductive health and family planning in the Nepal.
- Ability to travel extensively within the assigned district as required by the job.
- A minimum of 2+ year in carrying out sales activities pharma industry (preferably in pharma industry focused on SRH)
- Demonstrated experience in working in the medicine sales.
For detailed job description of above position, please visit https://www.mariestopes.org.np/join-our-team/
To apply for this job please CLICK HERE
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to apply by November 23, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection process. For more details, please log on to https://www.mariestopes.org.np. You are requested to clearly mention the position and district you are applying for in the subject of your covering letter.
MSPT reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. MSPT accepts applications from Nepalese citizens only.
MSPT is as an equal opportunities employer and all team members are required to sign up to and adhere to our Code of Conduct.
Our organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.