LCCI Global Qualifications is an award winning Internationally accredited Training and Certification organisation in the field of soft skills, hospitality and management skills training and certification. LCCI GQ works towards helping thousands of Nepalese people ...
LCCI Global Qualifications is an award winning Internationally accredited Training and Certification organisation in the field of soft skills, hospitality and management skills training and certification. LCCI GQ works towards helping thousands of Nepalese people through its international, customised and local training programs. These programs help candidates to enchance their capacity and advance in business, life skills and related fields in a competitive and prosporous world. LCCI GQ is also an authorized Exam Center for Cambridge Assessment English (Part of University of Cambridge)
Position: Partnerships Manager (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category Marketing / Advertising / Customer Service
- Job Location Bhanimandal, Lalitpur
- Job Level Senior Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors (Bachelor in Hospitality Management (BHM) along with MBA)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 5 years
- Expiry date 2023-09-30
- Vehicle License Yes
- Two/Four Wheeler Require TWO-WHEELER
- Skills Communication skills, Leadership, Strong interpersonal skills, Negotiation, Pleasant Personality
- Develop and execute business plans to achieve objectives for assigned partnerships.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for assigned partners, managing all aspects of the relationship to ensure mutual satisfaction.
- Negotiate partnership agreements, ensuring that company interests are represented.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers at assigned partner organizations.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams to develop and implement programs and promotional activities in support of assigned partnerships.
- Monitor program performance and results, taking corrective action as necessary to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
- Attend relevant conferences and networking events to represent the company and build relationships with potential partners.
Note - flexible to travel within and outside the country.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management with MBA degree.
- 5+ years proven experience in the Industry and Academic Sector.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and objectives.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized, with excellent follow-through.
- Creative thinker with ability to develop innovative solutions.