Kumari Job is one of the leading legally certified Human Resource consulting firm operating since 2014. Kumari Job offers multiple solutions in the field of HR, Recruitment and Placement services to different organizations in diversified fields like Financial Institutions, ...
Kumari Job is one of the leading legally certified Human Resource consulting firm operating since 2014. Kumari Job offers multiple solutions in the field of HR, Recruitment and Placement services to different organizations in diversified fields like Financial Institutions, Corporate houses, Trading houses, Schools, Colleges, I/NGOs etc. Kumari Job is morally operating by following the principles where value of clients are highly understood and recognized to provide them with the best services. Kumari Job is also known for its professional training services to produce qualified and skilled manpower in diverse fields.
Position: PHP Laravel Developer (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category IT / Telecommunication
- Job Location Hattisar, Kathmandu
- Job Level Mid Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors (Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or similar relevant field)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 1 year
- Expiry date 2023-09-26
- Vehicle License No
- Develop, record, and maintain cutting-edge web-based PHP applications on portal and premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the user experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications using standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data service APIs.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle, right from the concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Convey effectively all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, and schedules, along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers, keep the project manager well informed of the status of the development effort, and serve as a liaison between development staff and the project manager.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, technologies, and best practices related to web development and Laravel.
- Previous working experience as a PHP or Laravel developer for 1 year.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or similar relevant field.
- Experience in frontend technologies such as React.js, Vue.js, or Angular is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel.
- Experience with RESTful API development and integration.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, MYSQL database design, and query optimization.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as PHPUnit, Pest PHP, etc.
- Familiarity with version control, Git, Github, and Gitlab.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
Qualified candidate are encouraged to send their CV's at [email protected]