Kumari Job is one of the leading legally certified Human Resource consulting firm operating since 2014. Kumari Job offers multiple solutions in the field of HR, Recruitment and Placement services to different organizations in diversified fields like Financial Institutions, ...
Kumari Job is one of the leading legally certified Human Resource consulting firm operating since 2014. Kumari Job offers multiple solutions in the field of HR, Recruitment and Placement services to different organizations in diversified fields like Financial Institutions, Corporate houses, Trading houses, Schools, Colleges, I/NGOs etc. Kumari Job is morally operating by following the principles where value of clients are highly understood and recognized to provide them with the best services. Kumari Job is also known for its professional training services to produce qualified and skilled manpower in diverse fields.
Position: Training Coordinator (Premium Job)
- No. of Openings 1 Opening
- Job Category General Mgmt. / Administration / Operations
- Job Location Hattisar
- Job Level Entry Level
- Salary Negotiable
- Education Level Bachelors (Degree in BBA/BCA/BIT/BIM/CSIT Or MBA)
- Desired Candidate Both(Female, Male)
- Experience 6 months
- Expiry date 2023-07-24
- Vehicle License Yes
- Two/Four Wheeler Require TWO-WHEELER
- Skills Team Management, Communication skills, Teamwork, Strong interpersonal skills, Administration, Enrollment
- Identifying training needs according to the vision of the department.
- Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate trainer’s performance.
- Build monthly, quarterly and annual training program.
- Present all the technical and supply training requirements.
- Finding corporate, Internal and student training opportunities.
- Track and report on training outcomes.
- Track trainee’s payment, success and progress.
- Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis.
- Prepare and deliver training courses.
- Prepare pass out trainees for placement and internship.
- Attend conference related to training and development.
- Manage the marketing material in collaboration with Brand & Marketing team.
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong communication skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to [email protected]