- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Offer menu recommendations upon request.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
- Attentiveness and patience for customers.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Team spirit.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
|Education :||BHM Degree|
|Job Location:||Bagbazar, Kathmandu|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Experience preferred.|
- Industry: Hospitality
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Bagbazar, Kathmandu