Training Administration Assistant (TAA)
2017-09-07 4341 views As per organization's rules and regulations.
- A sound knowledge in accounting/book keeping required.
- Computer skills in Excel and word are essential.
- Must be able to write and speak in English.
|Education :||Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Business studies.|
|Job Location:||Outside Kathmandu Valley.|
|Career Level:||Mid Level|
|Minimum Experience:||Fresher or experience both can apply.|
For full advert and Statement of Work for the above listed positions refer to:
Hard copies are also available at the gate of the Peace Corps Office, Maharajgunj (North of Kathmandu Valley School). Send application with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or U.S. Peace Corps, P.O. Box 15150, Kathmandu, Nepal or hand deliver to our office in Maharajgunj by
the due date stated for each position. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interviews.
People with work experience in mid-western and western hills, women and disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
- Industry: NGO/INGO/Social/Develop.Projects
- Ownership: Private Limited
- Address: Outside Kathmandu Valley.